Level Student Assistant Location Bonn, Germany Deadline for application March 2, 2021
February 2, 2021
Be part of the team ensuring visibility and correct use of the FSC labels.
- To help us to introduce a new label text, which will be visible on FSC-certified products around the world.
- To assist in coordinating the required translations of the new label text in 60+ languages (create translation templates, select relevant service providers, liaise with FSC offices around the world to check translations).
- To support the update of the FSC label generator with the new label text, an online tool for companies to generate the correct labels for FSC-certified products.
- To help us organize and handle administrative tasks for our new initiatives for global companies and e-commerce marketplaces promoting FSC.
- You are ideally pursuing a master’s degree and studying in a relevant field.
- You have an excellent command of MS Office, especially MS Excel and Outlook.
- You are business fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are very diligent with attention to detail.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are well-organized and time-efficient.
- You are committed to the FSC mission and values.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: 01 April 2021.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week (ideally across 3-5 days per week).
- Duration: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany.
How to apply
Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
Please do not send any photos of yourself.
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at email@example.com
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
We are looking forward to your application!NameSurnameEmailWhy FSC?Why This Position?Why You?Annual Gross Salary Expectations (EUR)Upload CVChoose fileOne file only.
4 MB limit.
Allowed types: pdf.I have read and agree to the Data Protection