Analisis Kelestarian Pengelolaan Hutan Rakyat di Kawasan Berfungsi Lindung. Alan Purbawiyatna1 , Hariadi Kartodihardjo2, Hadi S. Alikodra3 , Lilik Budi Prasetyo4 Sekolah Pascasarjana, Institut Pertanian Bogor, Kampus IPB Dramaga Bogor 16680 Departemen Manajemen Kehutanan, Fakultas Kehutanan Institut Pertanian Bogor, Kampus IPB Dramaga Bogor 16680
Better data, better decisions: Towards impactful forest monitoring Decisions based on data and analysis are often deemed to produce a better outcome and providing decision-makers with information is seen as an important development strategy. The adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals reinforces the importance of science-policy linkages. In the forestry sector, efforts to reduce emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD+) have created opportunities for forest monitoring capacity development over the past decade, which can support forest management and domestic policy-making in addition to international reporting.This paper explores country examples, and considers how forest monitoring can inform problem-solving, especially on public policy. More about FAO’s work on National Forest Monitoring and REDD+: www.fao.org/redd
The European Forest Institute (EFI) is an international organization with 29 member countries and around120 member organizations. EFI has several offices across Europe and a project office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which supports forest governance processes in the Asia Region. For over ten years, EFI has supported the European Commission, EU Delegations, EU Member States and partner countries in the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan, in particular the FLEGT VoluntaryPartnership Agreement (VPA) processes.
Global Risk Report 2020The 15th edition of the World EconomicForum’s Global Risks Report comes as long-mounting, interconnected risks are being felt.Full Report here
Indonesia Strengthening Social Forestry – Draft of Environmental and Social Management Framework GEF support and World Bank – 2019
Peraturan Gubernur Kalimantan Timur No. 1 Tahun 2018 Penataan Pemberian Izin dan Non Perizinan di Bidang Pertambangan, Kehutanan dan Perkebunan Kelapa Sawit di Provinsi Kalimantan Timur [download]
Past Discourse prior to the Timber Verification Legality System [SVLK] Discussion on Verified Legal Origin (VLO) certification, or also known as Legal Origin Verification (LOV), cannot be separated from the continual breakdown of the State due to illegal logging practices that have become increasingly ‘crazier’ after the era. reform. This results in the tightening of the legality requirements for timber originating from Indonesia.
Peraturan Menteri Kehutanan NOMOR : P.01/Menhut-II/2004 Tentang Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Setempat di Dalam dan atau Sekitar Hutan dalam Rangka Social Forestry, Menteri Kehutanan.
Peraturan Menteri LHK RI No. P 39/MENLHK/SETJEN/ KUM.1/6/2017 Tentang Perhutanan Sosial di Wilayah Kerja Perum Perhutani
Promoting Human, Ecological, and Animal Health and Well-being: A Shared Vision and Narrative (https://futureoffood.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Global-Alliance-Health-Narrative-A4-format.pdf )
- Report Preview Indonesia’s inclusive digital economy: Impact across regions, genders and sectors A study by INDEF and LDP supported by Google. Document
Kemitraan/Partnership at Corong Rakyat Newspaper, November 2020 >>>
Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Alam Berbasis Kemitraan untuk Pembaruan Tata-Kelola Pemerintahan Desa Penulis : Leti Sundawati, Soni Trison Tahun : 2006
Review on Partnership and Sustainability How the Partnership can be directly proportional to contribute to sustainability? Partnership and Sustainability continue… Partnership and sustainability efforts often discourse because they need adequate cooperation to establish a harmonized partnership so that sustainability can be realized. Various aspects of life in this world require synergetic cooperation by prioritizing common interests so those common goals can be realized. More discourse on this issue…
- Salinan Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 11 tahun 2020 tentang Cipta Kerja.
- Skripsi Kerjasama UNI EROPA-INDONESIA dalam Mengatasi Illegal Logging dan Kerangka Kerjasama FLEGT-VPA. ANITA NOVIANTI SOFYAN. Jurusan Ilmu Hubungan Internasional Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Hasanuddin 2014
- Systemic Solutions for Healthy Food Systems: A Guide to Government Action (https://futureoffood.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/GA_SystemicSolutions-HealthyFoodSystems_GovtGuide_Oct2020.pdf )
- The Impact of Timber Legality Assurance System (SVLK) implementation on Indonesia’s Forest Products Exports. 2019. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Univesitas Indonesia Gedung Pascasarjana Fakultas Ekonomi UI Lantai 2 Kampus UI Depok, 16424
- UU No 41 Tahun 1999 Kehutanan [Download][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- The State of The World’s Forest 2020 click here